Sunday, January 27, 2019

Founders Blog

I am a strong supporter of charity as a tool to improve the condition of the human experience, 
MORE IMPORTANT, I
 also believe that it is a function of the Governance of a sovereign society to guarantee the freedom from want of

1. Food & clothing, 
2. Shelter, 
3. Healthcare 
4. Education.
Our Mission is to do more than just to discuss what must be done. Our mission is to find a way to get it done. I seek to find support among fellow Progressives to help me build a national Non-Profit Organization to educate as many as possible about Universal Basic Income and find practical ways to use existing Government programs that can be modified to eliminate "means testing"  by a BUREAU FOR BEGGING

I need your help to prepare us for a future of Technology & Robotics. That future will either make us Wage-Slaves trapped in poverty or it will free us to exercise Freedom to choose each our own Life Path on a Platform of Income Security.
 
Join me as a Progressive and we can prepare America to face a changing future. Democracy hangs in the balance,

No comments:

Post a Comment